Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6/14 Tuesday Tradition

Got up early to work on my project and walked across town to get to her house.  We finished literally ten minutes before class started, just enough time to walk to school.  Got the presentation over with and went home for lunch/hung out with my brother until it was time for me to go back to class at 2pm.  Learned all of the body parts inside and out in Spanish, not that I even knew some of them in English so I'm not sure how much that really helps me, but it was interesting nonetheless.  After class, me and a couple of my friends went to the mall, like we do every Tuesday!  we went back to the Italian restaurant we ate at last time and I ordered the most delicious dish I've ever eaten.  It was Spinach ravioli in some sort of white sauce with mozzarella cheese and walnuts, sooooo good! We walked around the mall for a while and bought ice cream to sneak into the movies again, except this time we went to a frozen yogurt place called Moyo, and it was amazing! I got a flavor called Taro? apparently its a root from Thailand or something from what I understood, but it was delicious and they let you pick three toppings to put in it so I got strawberries, kiwi, and coconut, ohhhhh it was delicious.  We went to see the new Xmen movie and it was actually very good, kind of like a prequel to all the other ones.  Didn't get back home til late but I was very happy to see that know one was waiting up for me, I don't want them to feel responsible for waiting up.. so that was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment