Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6/13 Projecto

7am and tropical ecology class is driving us to a farm somewhere, except it wasn't really a farm at all... it was a mountain where we planted a whole bunch of trees.  I thought it was a little strange because we were on a mountain full of trees and I'm not sure why it needed more but that's ok, never too many trees I guess.  It was fun though, got all dirty and in touch with nature, fresh watermelon, pineapple and sugar cane when we were done too!  Our major project is due tomorrow but my partner is MIA so we're working on it late tonight.. bad plan but oh well, not a whole lot I can do.  So we worked on it from 5-630pm and then had dance class from 7-9pm.  It was insanely fun though, I know most of the steps we do now so it makes everything go much faster. Usually though Casey is my partner but half of our class left early so there weren't enough people or something and so one of the instructors came over and said he would dance with us and switch off.  We danced salsa, my favorite, and it was so much more fun than I ever thought possibly.  Hes basically a professional dancer and he leads so well that I didn't have to do anything but spin when he pushed me in the right direction.  I have never had so much fun dancing in my entire life lol even later on, he dance with both me and Casey at the same time! I didn't even know that was possibly haha  SO exhausted when I got back but that's pretty normal.  so my partner (for ecology) came back to my house after dance and we worked on the project for a couple hours til we couldn't stay up anymore. going to bed late and waking up early is probably the worst habit ever hahah ohh well

No comments:

Post a Comment